Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Club Lai Thanks Tiffany Thuan Le

Ever since I joined Facebook, I've noticed how there have been quite a few pages set up with themes pertaining to Amerasians and Eurasians.  It is on these pages that many of us get to share our stories and interact with one another which helps a lot in making each one of us feel as if we belong.  We're not alone in this world and no longer have to feel like outcasts.  Amerasians and Eurasians, afterall, are beautiful people.  These pages on Facebook are a way to celebrate our differences and give us a sense of pride. 

Tiffany Thuan Le,
Founder of Amerasian Children of Homecoming Act Group
on Facebook
One particular page I really have taking a liking to is called Amerasian Children of Homecoming Act set up by my good friend and fellow Amerasian Tiffany Thuan Le.  This is actually a closed group for Amerasians.  I love reading the stories on this page shared by other Amerasians.  That is why I've decided to share a lot of the articles I have posted on ClubLai.BlogSpot.com with this group.  I sincerely thank Tiffany for allowing me to do so. 

If you would like to join this group on Facebook, click on the link below.  You must be approved first by the group's administration before becoming a member. 

Amerasian Children of Homecoming Act on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment